Infinite Cares Vision is to be an Australian leader and innovator of residential aged care. We will deliver resident centred care services with a total focus on making you feel at home. Our team will be highly skilled and have an enhanced ability to provide the best care services possible.
- We are a creative environment “where people matter”.
- We are attentive, supportive and encouraging.
- We treat others as we would expect to be treated.
- We identify and manage conflict constructively.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We maintain confidentiality and professionalism and act in an ethical manner, with respect to others.
- We make treatment decisions in collaboration with, and in the best interests of the individual we serve.
- We are open and transparent in all our practices.
- We are each responsible and accountable for our actions.
- We will strive to operate within the resources available and to maintain viability.
- We are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff, individuals and members of the community.
- We inform and involve all stakeholders in decision making.
- We respect and support individual and group differences such as culture, gender, age and race.
- We actively support and encourage the cultural and spiritual needs of individuals and groups.
- We provide a range of services and activities that are culturally relevant.
- We embrace and celebrate diversity in all our practices.
- We strive to attain the highest standard of clinical care and service delivery that supports resident outcomes.
- We recognise and promote innovation and best practice in all care and service areas.
- We create a vibrant culture of professional development and research for all staff fostering clinical excellence, effective leadership and a firm foundation of continuous learning and a quest for knowledge.
- We actively evaluate, reflect and respond to feedback on our own practice..
- We provide staff with full support and access to skill development to reach their full potential.
- We empower and support every person to maintain resilience, self determination and capability to adapt to changing life situations.
- We actively encourage all stakeholders to contribute to the quality of service delivery and care.
- We promote leadership opportunities within the organisation.