- Your loved one wants to try residential respite before committing to full-time care
- You’re planning a holiday or wanting to visit family
- You require a hospital stay
- You’re needing time to rest or recuperate
- An unexpected emergency arises.
Why Residential Respite Care?
Everything is provided to allow our respite guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay in the safe surrounds of one of our facilities. Our rooms are fully furnished, well-appointed and ready to move in to. They provide a comfortable setting designed for relaxation and enjoyment. Family and friends are always welcome, and with no set visiting hours you are free to come and go as you please. Laundry and all meals are also fully catered for throughout the respite experience.
We offer tailored respite care services
We offer a care and wellbeing program designed to help our respite residents feel instantly at home. This includes orientating them with the facility, taking them around to meet the staff and greet their neighbours, and determine any special needs during their stay. We know how important it is that everyone’s mind is at ease, and you are all comfortable from the very start. We partner with residents and families to ensure the respite service and experience is customised and tailored to meet individual needs.
- Informational resources for families, including a checklist of what to bring along and information on the activities and outings that will be on offer during your loved one’s stay
- One-on-one support and assistance to plan the respite service and meet individual needs
- Clinical care and Registered Nurse on site 24/7
- Personal care and support throughout the day and night
- All meals prepared fresh daily by our on-site chef (where available) to meet individual dietary preferences and requirements
- A private, fully furnished, self-contained ensuite room (where available).
- Family and friends are welcome and can come and go as they please – it is your loved one’s home for the duration of the respite stay!
- Access to a large range of wellbeing activities to suit your loved one’s preferences
- Hairdresser, beauty services and allied health services (charges apply)
- A secure and vibrant community where our residents physical and emotional needs are met each and every day.
Our emergency respite service is available on short notice and we can accommodate short term stays tailored to individual needs, particularly if a crisis arises.
- Infinite will charge a booking for any requested respite care services. The booking fee will not exceed one (1) week’s fee for the respite care or 25% of the proposed fee for the period of respite care.
- On day of admission, advance payment is required for the duration of the respite period, or the first months fees, whichever is applicable. The booking fee will be deducted from the fee for the respite care.
- If the care recipient cancels a booking for respite care more than seven (7) days before the proposed day for entry into care, the booking fee will be refunded within 14 days after Infinite Care is notified of cancellation.
- The booking fee will be refunded if the care recipient enters hospital, or passes away before entering, or during, respite care.
- If the care recipient cancels a booking for respite care within seven (7) days before the proposed day for entry into respite care, and the reason for the cancellation is other than the care recipient entering hospital or the death of the care recipient before that day, Infinite Care reserves its right to retain the whole or part of the booking fee.
- If the care recipient chooses to leave the respite service before the end of the booked period, the whole or part of the fee for the unused part of the booked period may be taken from the booking fee.
To speak with our Admissions team, please call 1800 INF IN8 (1800 463 468) or email email@example.com.
Please note that private respite is available if there is no ACAT.